Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know you're all wondering....

How it's going, the limiting e-communications during the day. Well, we're on day 3 and it's REALLY helping. Save the car ride last night from the train station, where the Bloke was arguing a bit more than usual with the NPR reporters where I was in no mood to talk.

But Monday night, I actually felt like talking to him instead of retreating into my hole. Last night, he helped by making part of the dinner. It's hard to make the shift, it's so easy when I see he's logged in online to say something. But it's making the time we spend together more valuable. Where is the fun in me telling him a stupid story in a chat window, when we could laugh about it together?

I have not left any notes. I'm being lazy since Valentines is around the corner and since we have no money for gifts, we'll at least write a note or a card. I don't want to spend all my creative juices prematurely. That sounds dirty. But I will see if I can incorporate it in.

Also this weekend I started the first of our little experiments. I'll report on that later.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me, called me, offered support in this. What I'm hearing from everyone is how relevant this topic is. I'm not going to lie, it's a reason I created the site. So feel free to leave comments or email me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP