Monday, March 30, 2009

The Babe has been working......

To help us lose our broke status, I take portraits of children and families on weekends. I tried something new to help out an organization I used to volunteer with, the Junior League of Boston. I shot their ball at the beginning of March and have been up to my ears in editing as it is way out of my comfort zone. I also did a shoot yesterday for a one year old in Lowell. Interested in seeing? Visit my photography blog.

And of course, if you're interested in any photo work and are in the New England area, feel free to visit my website! :)

But for real...these things keep me very busy.....and bring in some money here and there which helps us in the grand scheme of things! So at the moment....I'm mum. But don't worry, I have plenty of ideas in the hopper...I just need to get them down on paper! ;) More later this week!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP